Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 30



I can not think of a better way to end this series, "30 Days of Thankfulness", than to honor my dear mom, Marcie Roman Holt.  Today is her birthday and, I want to shout it from the roof tops:  I HAVE THE MOST AMAZING MOM IN THE WORLD!!!!!

My mom is my hero!  She is:  classy, kind, a servant, wonderful, a devoted wife, a precious "Nana" to her grandkids, funny, easy to be with...and, I could go on and on!  My mom is someone whom I desire to be more like.  She is so positive and always has a smile on her face.  My mom is truly a mentor to me as a mom and a wife and a grandmother.   I love you mom!!!!

Thank you to Amanda Brown, for asking me to join her this month with: 30 Days of Thankfulness.  I have really enjoyed the opportunity to reflect on the   many blessings in my life.  

I appreciate you for taking the time to read my blog.  Ya'll are awesome!!!!


With Love & Flair,

Beth


No comments: