Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Wonderful Christmas Book

Christmas is coming!  I am already so excited!  The Christmas with Southern Living 2011 book is one of the best I have ever seen! Inspiring decorating ideas, and, delicious recipes...all too many to list.  I hope you will buy your copy right away!  


These pictures make me want to throw a party~ NOW!




Here is the pretty cover...



Pecan Pie Cobbler With Honey Ice Cream.....oh my!!!!


Looks delicious!  A trifle with caramel and banana bread....


This picture is awesome!  I am very "all about" white pottery right now and, this is a great and festive look.


Adorable wrapping idea....with brown paper lunch sacks.  See?  Once again, another reason to always keep these sacks on hand. *See my post on paper bag luminaries (a couple of weeks ago).   =)


LOVE the way Southern Living always adds this "Holiday Planner" in the back of their Christmas Book!  Helps me sort out and organize the entire season.  Great! 




When are you planning to get your Christmas started?  I am starting to bring things out this week...LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!  Fa la la la la ya'll!!!


Hugs & Flair,
Beth


1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

Beth, this is my first visit to your blog and I must say you have completely charmed me. You've created a great spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary