Monday, October 17, 2011

Hot Corn Dip

Happy Monday you all!  I suppose I am on a little bit of an "Appetizer Recipe Roll" the past week.  My husband and I attended a parent party for our two son's Pre-K on Friday night and, I took this easy and good appetizer.


My dear friend Brandi has been making a similar recipe for years and, I always love to eat it at her house. 


Between the World Series and all of the great college football games coming up, whip this up and serve it to your family and guests.  


HOT CORN DIP 


1 can whole kernel corn, drained
1 can Mexi-corn, drained
1 small can green chile peppers, chopped (do not drain) 
1 cup real mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 stick butter, melted
1 t. salt
1-1 1/2 t. Cajun seasoning
3 cups Cheddar cheese, finely grated


Mix all ingredients and stir in the cheese last.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until good and hot.  Serve with corn chips. 


These ingredients are easily kept on hand and you can make this any time...








 I pulled out the leftovers on Saturday....this was my lunch.  I think it tasted even better the following day.  Delicious ya'll!  


I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!
Thank you so much for reading my blog!


Living With Flair,
Beth


Linking To:
A Bowl Full of Lemons
Skip To My Lou
A Southern Fairytale
Home Stories A 2 Z
A Stroll Thru Life
Very Merry Vintage Style
Chic On a Shoestring Decorating
Foodie Friday
Comfy In The Kitchen



Dittle Dattle

Feathered Nest Friday

Photobucket
504 Main

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you posted this! I may or may not have eaten the little leftovers Friday night! Forgot to ask you!! Yay!! :)

Jilly said...

Well, it is great recipe given by you, I really tried to make it at my home, Low carb diet does not allowed high foods in carbohydrate, especially white flour, sugar and starchy vegetables.
replica watches

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Sounds so good and looks wonderful. Pretty bowl too. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

This looks and sounds delish Beth..I will have to try this...and with the holidays on the way...it would be the perfect time to :)
Thanks for sharing it!
Big hugs,
Queenie

Unknown said...

Looks wonderful! Thanks for sharing,Joann

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Mmmm, looks like a delicious treat.

Alison Agnew said...

come to mama

this looks fantastic
and you can be sure
i will be trying this recipe
on a future steeler game afternoon

thanks for sharing at fridays unfolded!

alison

Mimi said...

Looks tasty to me.
Mimi

Melinda Hoehn said...

Hey BB - I made this dip last weekend thanks to your wonderful blog, and we loved it! Thanks for taking the time to inspire! Mel

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Sounds and looks delicious! Thank you for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

Anonymous said...

watch out whilst i try and re-create this lush looking corn dip! pretty sure with my culinary expertise or lack of them shall i say it will come out anywhere near as good!