These days, my 6 year old daughter, Brooke, gazes at my perfume collection and, will often ask me if she can have a squirt out of one of the bottles. Remembering myself as a young girl, and, how much I enjoyed my grandmother's perfumes, I always tell her "of course".
Here is my collection of perfume...I truly enjoy switching around and wearing every scent. I love the variety...some days, I even, mix two at once. This is a fun way to experiment with fragrance.
|My perfume 'stash'|
|Coco body powder by Chanel|
My Top Ten Favorite Perfumes of the Moment:
- 'Quelques Fleurs' by Houbigant Paris (*I have been wearing this since I was a senior in high school)....divine!
- Dolce & Gabbana 'Light Blue'
- Yves St. Laurent 'Paris'- A favorite since college
- 'Gucci' by Gucci
- Chanel 'Coco Mademoiselle'
- Chanel 'Coco'
- Chanel No. 5- (A real timeless scent) (Can you tell...? I adore Chanel perfumes!??)
- Clinique 'Aromatics Elixir'- has been around for ages, strong and distinct. Nothing else smells like it, really great!
- Fresh 'Pink Jasmine'
- 'Juicy Couture' by Juicy Couture
And, I can't resist sharing one more...
11. Trish McEvoy 'Sexy #9' - a great and fresh scent
Perfumed body powder is another thing my grandmother always used. My current favorite? ...none other than, by Chanel: 'Coco'. I love to use this after a good bubble bath. Treat yourself to this fabulous luxurious body powder.