Monday, November 14, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Days 13 and 14


I am so thankful for my wonderful neighbors, Beverly and John Russell.  They have two wonderful children, Lilly and Daniel.  We have lived in our current house 4 1/2 years.  I have never had such sweet and loving neighbors as the Russells.  I can call them for any reason at all.  John may be out-of-town, and, I can call them.  One of my children could be sick and, I know I can call Beverly to ask her to pick something up at the grocery store for me.  

I am so blessed to have such wonderful neighbors.  Beverly is always one phone call away.  

We live our lives so closely with our dear neighbors....how wonderful!  

Tell your neighbors today how much you appreciate them!

John & Beverly Russell,  Lilly and Daniel 

No comments: