Saturday, November 26, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness 2011: Days 24, 25 And 26


Hello Sweet Readers!


Did you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones?  I sure hope so!  I 
am doing three-days-in-one for this "30 Days of Thankfulness" today...I had internet connectivity problems while away on our trip.


I am so thankful for the Thanksgiving holiday we just had.  We enjoyed great food and fellowship with John's family.  I am thankful for safe travels as we drove a total of 15 hours the past few days.  Thanks be to the Lord for allowing us to arrive home safely this evening. 


This Thanksgiving holiday has truly been special.  I hope you have enjoyed a great one as well.  




A pretty table at my Mother-in-Law's House:



A fun and festive "Thankful" turkey.  My Mom-in-Law had this sitting out for all of us to write down what we are thankful for.  Cute!


I am blessed to have great in-laws!  Patricia and Jerry Bryson.


Here is the "Thankful Turkey" again...I just love this idea! 


Here we are ....half of the table...a great day....surrounded by loved ones.
Sweet Blair was sitting on my lap...being such a good girl.  =)


John and Bo, right after our yummy meal. 



My wonderful nieces and nephew (Tate, Chelsea and Tess) ...with my sons, Beck and Bo.  



Sweet niece and nephew, Lucy and Tate....with baby girl, Blair.  My nieces and nephews in Harlan, KY, are SO sweet to my children!  ... Just warms my heart! 





Happily Linking To:


Serenity Now

No comments: