Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ultimate Chicken Fingers- DELICIOUS!

I made these chicken fingers on Tuesday night and, WOW!...We could not stop eating them!  My husband gave me the ultimate compliment....."I think this is one of the best meals you have ever made."  


These chicken fingers are good enough to serve at a casual picnic or, even, for a formal dinner.  You have got to make these right away!!!  Easy and, truly tasty!
You can make extra and send them to school for your child's lunch the next day.  


I tripled this recipe for my family of six.  There are seven of us, but, one infant....so, I am not counting her.


My sweet daughter, Brooke (6 1/2 years old), loves to help me cook and, since this recipe involves shaking the chicken in a Zip-loc bag to coat, it was super easy for her to help.  She was thrilled! 







2/3
cup Original Bisquick® mix
1/2
cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2
teaspoon salt or Garlic salt
1/2
teaspoon paprika
3
boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
1
egg, slightly beaten
3
tablespoons butter, melted
Heat oven to 450º.   Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.  Mix Bisquick mix, cheese, salt and paprika in 1-gallon resealable plastic food-storage bag. Dip half the chicken strips into egg; place in bag of Bisquick mixture. Seal bag; shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.Bake 12 to 14 minutes, turning after 6 minutes with pancake turner, until no longer pink in center.

Makes 4 servings

Recipe Credit:  I found this on the back of the Bisquick box. 


Linking to:


This Chick Cooks
The Lady Behind the Curtain

No comments: