Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Chocolate Sensation: Crock Pot

I am excited to share this wonderful and easy Crock Pot dessert with you all.  Every fall, I feel inspired to 'dust off' my Crock Pot and, prepare tasty and simple recipes in it.  This recipe is sure to be a pleaser for your family. Enjoy!!!



CHOCOLATE SENSATION: Crock Pot 

1 package chocolate cake mix

1 pint sour cream

1 small package instant chocolate pudding

1 small bag chocolate chips

3/4 cup oil

4 eggs 

1/2 t. vanilla

3/4 cup water 

1/2 cup half n half

Spray crockpot with non-stick spray. Mix all ingredients. Pour into crockpot.

Cook on low for 4-5 hours.

Serve in a bowl with vanilla ice cream.

3 comments:

Annette Mastron said...

Well Yummo!

Anonymous said...

105 degrees isn't reall "Fall" weather...but I think I'm gonna make this right away anyway! Thanks!!!

The Felkins said...

Beth, I just gained 5 lbs reading that recipe and now I sit here drooling! Miss my running buddy from days gone by, but sure love keeping up with you on here and FB!!!