Sunday, October 23, 2011

Downline Summit



The Downline Summit  is quickly approaching! Less than one week away!  I am really excited about this awesome conference!  Please register soon! My dear friend Ariyana Rimson will be speaking, she is great!  Donna Gaines is wonderful....her husband, Steve Gaines, is the pastor of Bellevue Baptist Church. She is a tremendous and passionate speaker.  You will also hear from well-known authors/speakers: Carol Kent and Vicki Courtney.  Awesome!  You do not want to miss Cheri Holcomb...a wonderful 'spark plug' of a speaker....Cheri is great!  


I am excited to be teaching a workshop at the Downline "Pre-Summit" this year. I will be talking about using the gift of hospitality to disciple your children and others.  Come on and join me! 


Register today!  Click on the link above and, you will be very glad you did!


Downline is dear to my heart.  The Lord has used several key women over the years to pour in to my life and, teach me Titus 2...."Let the older women teach the younger women"...I have been discipled and, discipleship has been a key change agent in my life. 


They are offering my readers a special discounted rate for the Pre-Summit.  All you need to do is enter "FLAIR4HOME" in the discount code space and, you will receive this low rate.   


I hope to see you there!!!


Living with FLAIR,
Beth




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be glad to hear the highlights from the conference through you soon!!!

Aimee @ ItsOverflowing