Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Fabulous Fall Table Setting

Wow!  I love it when I see a fabulous table all set for the season.  My friend Paige Thompson set the most beautiful table for dinner last night.  I could not wait to show ya'll!   Thank you for inspiring me Paige! 


Princess Party!  My friends Brannon and Katie came directly to dinner from a costume party- FUN! 
White pumpkins and silver goblets....awesome! 
Pretty table!  
A wonderful white vase of greenery.  The height draws the eye up and, creates a wonderful 'pop'.
Love this!  Monogrammed napkins and, Paige printed each name on a leaf, as a place card.  Great! 
The fall continues...I am loving this season, aren't you?  Throw a fall dinner party soon and, don't forget to share your table setting pictures with me.  

Beth 



No comments: