Friday, October 14, 2011

Hot Artichoke & Parmesan Appetizer

Get ready for the weekend ya'll!  This appetizer is really tasty, and I mean, REALLY!!!!   Use it to tailgate for your favorite ball game this weekend or, invite a few friends over and, serve this right up.  Your friends will devour it.


Hot Artichoke & Parmesan Appetizer 


2 packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup real mayonnaise
3/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
1 can whole small artichokes, quartered
1 t. garlic powder
1-1 1/2 t. ground sea salt (to taste)


Mix the cream cheese and mayonnaise.  Add the garlic powder and sea salt and mix.  Fold in the artichokes and the Parmesan cheese.  Mix all together.
Place mixture into a glass baking dish.  Bake at 350 degrees 20-25 minutes, until good and hot.  Serve warm with bagel chips or toasted baguettes. Serves 6-8. 







Oh yes!  You know you want to make this!!  Get going!  I could eat the entire dish full!!!


Hugs & Flair,
Beth


Linking To:

3 comments:

Babs said...

Beth, OMGosh! I LOVE hot artichoke dip and I haven't had any in a long time. Now I'm going to have to make a run to the store tomorrow before the game to get artichokes and chips to make your recipe. It looks soooo good. Have a great weekend,
Babs

Alison Agnew said...

this looks so
absolutely fabulous

i think
i'll put it together
for the steeler game this weekend

thanks for sharing at fridays unfolded!

alison

Honey at 2805 said...

This looks great & is certainly one I will try. I love artichoke dip!

Thanks for linking to Potpourri Friday. Your participation is appreciated and I hope you will make it a weekly party stop!

I have just become a friend and follower, and hope you will do the same.