Friday, October 7, 2011

A Delicious Chicken Recipe

Oh my!  I cannot WAIT to try this recipe!   We arrived at the lake yesterday.   We are in beautiful Greer's Ferry, Arkansas.  One of my favorite things to do on vacation is read yummy recipes.  This recipe has received over 1,000 positive comments on the FOOD website.  (Must be good!!) 


I don't know about you all, but, I am always needing new ways to prepare chicken.  Quick and super easy, my favorite thing!  


ENJOY!  


Chicken With Black Beans and Cream Cheese

  • 4 -5 boneless chicken breasts
  • 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans
  • 1 (15 ounce) can corn
  • 1 (15 ounce) jar salsa, any kind
  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
  • Take 4-5 frozen, yes, frozen, boneless chicken breasts put into crock pot.  Add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa, 1 can of corn drained.  Keep in crock pot on high for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.  Add 1 package of cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 hour.  All done and enjoy!
PRINT RECIPE w/ this link: 

No comments: