I don't know about you all, but, I am always needing new ways to prepare chicken. Quick and super easy, my favorite thing!
Chicken With Black Beans and Cream Cheese
PRINT RECIPE w/ this link:
- 4 -5 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) jar salsa, any kind
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- Take 4-5 frozen, yes, frozen, boneless chicken breasts put into crock pot. Add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa, 1 can of corn drained. Keep in crock pot on high for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked. Add 1 package of cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 hour. All done and enjoy!