Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Mom Notebook

There are many great products available for purchase in order to organize your "Mom Life".  I decided to create my own this fall, and, I am loving it!  There are important pieces of paper that I will need to reference the entire school year and, I wanted these papers all in one place.  For example: class lists for my three "school kiddos", the address list for my Bible study group, my Garden Club schedule for the year....etc.  To quote Martha Stewart, my notebook is a "Good Thing".  


Supplies:


1  1 1/2 inch 3 ring binder ( I picked blue because this is the school color for my daughter and for my boys).
1 package of pocket dividers
1 package of labels
1 black marker
1 family picture 
*Any other cute items to decorate your notebook (create away!) 


My notebook is with me at ALL times!  I can review it while I am waiting in the school pick-up line or, 'steal' a look through it while a train is passing...etc.  This notebook is a LIFE SAVER!  


Cute labels, purchased at Target.
Pocket dividers.  I slip papers in the pocket until I find the time to hole punch them. 
I cut this wonderful Bible verse out of a magazine.
 Luke 4:18-19.  Inspires me!   
A picture of our family is a "visual" reminder to pray for them by name.
I taped this picture on the front of the "Prayer" divider.

Go ahead and create a "Mom Notebook" of your own today....Or, not a mom?  This system will work for any season of life!  Important papers, all in one spot.  This is living with FLAIR!!! 
Linking to:


320 Sycamore

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It is a VERY good thing! It makes me want to be organized just looking at it :) Thanks for sharing such a great idea~have a wonderful weekend!