Sunday, September 11, 2011

Easy & Festive Fall Centerpiece

My dear husband, John Bryson, is away this weekend and, I have been having fun with some "crafty" projects.


I want to show you an easy fall centerpiece.  Very simple, and, I am loving the way it looks in our entry hall.  Really festive!

Here is what you need to make this centerpiece:
1 small pie pumpkin
2 bags candy pumpkins
1 clear glass container


Step 1:  Purchase a glass container.  I bought this one at Michael's.



Step 2:  Gather 2 bags of candy pumpkins


 Step 3:  Place the candy pumpkins in bottom of glass container




Step 4:  Set the pumpkin on top of the candy.


You are finished!  So easy! 


 Step 5:  Find a clean surface to display your new centerpiece.  I placed mine in our entry hall.  Each time a guest enters, the centerpiece "announces" that fall is here...hooray! 




Don't you just LOVE the fall??  I can't get enough of this wonderful season!  


Linking To:
Finding Fabulous Blog

Keeping It Simple

No comments: