Thursday, March 24, 2011

CREATIVE MEALS FOR CHILDREN

I want my children to remember meals with creative and FUN presentation, once they are older.  The presentation can be very simple, but, I like to arrange their food on the plate with pretty colors and, with healthy and delicious food.


Here are pictures from what I served tonight.  They were delighted and, they ate almost every bite.....then, I was DELIGHTED!  


Organic chicken strips with Ranch dressing; Carrots garnished with raisins;
Organic apple sauce, sprinkled with cinnamon.  * Plates are vintage by Fire King.  Easily found at antique stores or, on 
eBay.com.

Quick and YUMMY!  Chocolate chip cookies that are ready to bake, by Pillsbury.  Ice cream sandwich (cut a whole one in half); drizzle with chocolate syrup ( I used Hershey's brand) and, top off with a cherry.  The children DEVOURED this!  


Take time to arrange your child's food on the plate.  This is a FUN way to serve dinner and, they will never forget the love and care that you put into their meals!   I call this, loving on your children with FLAIR!  



No comments: