Wednesday, March 16, 2011

FLAIR CANDLE OF THE MONTH

This candle burning in our home during the spring months makes me want to jump and shout, "HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!".  Truly a luxurious scent and, the scent reaches across your house.  DIVINE!  By Seda France, the scent is FRENCH TULIP. 

Available at CANDLE LUXURY.   Order yourself one today!  You will not regret it! 


The body wash is sold in a pretty bottle and, the same awesome scent smells wonderful as you wash your hands.  FLAIR TIP:  I currently have this soap in our guest bathroom beside the sink.  A real treat for guests!  A great deal, on sale now, for $8.00.  This will easily last a year.  I change guest soaps each season, and, you will get one to two seasons use per bottle. This item can be purchased at SEDA FRANCE


Last week, I was shopping at a wonderful local stationary and gift store called The Stovall Collection and, this store had the FRENCH TULIP candle by Seda France in this GORGEOUS new container.  This would look AMAZING in a guest bathroom or in your living room.  STUNNING and, after the candle is finished burning, you could buy a replacement or, keep the beautiful container as a decorative piece.  


FLAIR TIP:  This would make an ideal gift for that person who can be difficult to buy for.  Who wouldn't enjoy such a beautiful gift? 



1 comment:

Kristen said...

Beth, I just LOVE all your posts! You have such a gift from God in making the home a happy/relaxing haven! I hope you are doing well! (I'm Brandi's cousin in case you don't remember me :) I just started my own blog as well! Since I'm a dietitian, it's a health/Nutrition blog. Hope you like it! http://www.NaturallyFreeRD.com