- What is your menu for Easter Sunday?
- What to do for the centerpiece?
- Table linens and dishes? China or pottery?
- Will you invite family over or close friends OR..BOTH?
- An egg hunt for the children?
- Do you have a plan? Whether your answer is "YES" or.... "NO".....GO AHEAD and GET STARTED in order to organize the MOST SPECIAL Easter Sunday Brunch......I am already SO excited...my heart is racing!!!!!
Check out these FANTASTIC centerpiece ideas! Begin NOW...selecting a color scheme for the holiday table, picking a menu for Easter Sunday and, making out your guest list---who will you invite to celebrate this BLESSED holiday?
|EPICURIOUS . A great looking table! Very simple and elegant! All white pottery with |
French tulips in the center.....GORGEOUS!!!
|GOOD HOUSEKEEPING. This is ADORABLE and SO QUICK! Take a moment to study the picture....a plain simple votive candle with a ribbon detail attached; a Gerber daisy in a sweet little green glass container.....SO EASY! A GREAT IMPACT! VERY CUTE!!!!|
|From, MARTHA STEWART - SO GORGEOUS!!!|
|FROM, MARTHA STEWART ---GREAT IDEAS!!!|
|From GOOD HOUSEKEEPING|
|From FAMILY CIRCLE. PEONIES floating in a pretty white bowl......SO pretty and SIMPLE!!! |
The result? STUNNING!!!!
Get started TODAY with planning out your Easter centerpiece and, thinking through your Easter lunch menu. I have some GREAT recipes for Easter lunch to share with you.....STAY TUNED!!!!! EASTER WITH FLAIR...I LOVE IT!!!! The BEST part?? Our God is ALIVE and HE IS RISEN!!!