Friday, April 8, 2011

A THREE YEAR OLD BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

What FUN!  My son turned the big "3" this week.  We celebrated with seven of his friends in the back yard.  The weather cooperated and, I do believe that a good time was had by all!  


The first step to planning any party is to pick a color theme and, carry it out in the party invitations, the decorations and, the party favors.  This party was (per my son) to be all about dinosaurs!  I chose to use classic red and royal blue as the theme colors.  The menu?  Easy!  I served up all of my son's very favorite things to eat!  My favorite?  The chicken nugget tray from CHIC-FIL-A.  Always a crowd pleaser and, makes for wonderful leftovers!! 


DINOSAUR centerpiece!  This large T-REX is from TOYS R US
Balloons and flowers! 
Birthday wishes from big sis....
All of his favorite candy
The birthday boy's favorite chips.  Blue ribbon purchased at HOBBY LOBBY
His favorite breakfast food.....works for the afternoon as well! 
Do not forget drinks for the parents!  The tub and stand are from TARGET .
Punch!  Glass container from WALMART.  The punch is Hawaiian Punch - easy! 
The birthday boy!  Sucker and all! 
Cupcakes from Muddy's Bake Shop.  I added dinosaur foam stickers to each one.
Stickers located at Michael's.  The tall taper birthday candles are from Michael's as well. 
The party fun begins!  Filled with candy, the children were ready to hit!
I purchased this at BIRTHDAY EXPRESS.
Flower arrangement.  This arrangement was arranged by my wonderful local  KROGER.
Thank you Cindy!!!  You always have the best ideas!! 
Children's birthday parties are SUCH FUN!  With a little bit of planning, you can create special events for the SPECIAL children in your life.  A great day and, now, a WONDERFUL memory!  

No comments: