Saturday, April 2, 2011

FLAIR IN NEW YORK- SOHO FUN!

The SOHO district is a great place to spend an entire day!  I started out with breakfast, did some shopping, ate a great lunch and, then, did some more shopping.  The CHARM of SOHO is very alluring.  I hope you get to visit soon!  
AHHHH!  The MOST amazing brunch in the city!  BALTHAZAR .  AMAZING Egg's Benedict! 
EVERY time I visit this AMAZING stationary store, my heart skips a beat!  Two doors down from BALTHAZAR, eat breakfast and, then, enter into "PAPER HEAVEN"!  KATE'S PAPERIE
SPRING SALE AT KATE'S PAPERIE!  
A letter writer's HEAVEN~  LOOK at ALL of this stationary! 
A WONDERFUL department store- right in the heart of SOHO!  BLOOMINGDALES.  
The MAC counter at Bloomingdale's.  I bought their pink lipstick in "BOMBSHELL".
A great pink shade for spring!  
CB2!  A really FUN and ULTRA modern store!  This is CRATE & BARREL's store, done up very contemporary....really FUN to look around in here!
CB2 furniture
LULULEMON.  GREAT work-out clothing!  I spent over an hour in this neat store! Their yoga pants have a wide band at the top and, totally SUCK in your tummy!  AWESOME! 
The iconic DASH clothing store
MICHAEL KORS-  I am a HUGE fan! 
YUMMY!  FANELLI'S CAFE'.  I dined on a wonderful burger with fries--tasty!  The place was packed and, since this was my first time to visit this eatery, that was a good sign! 


GOOD-BYE wonderful NEW YORK CITY!  Once again, I have truly 
enjoyed my stay!! 


2 comments:

Brooke G. said...

Love

Ashleigh Carroll said...

Love Kate's paperie and Lululemon. FUN TRIP.