Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Mantel in Our Family Room

I am really excited to show you our Christmas mantel today!  I am a collector of sorts and, over the years, I have enjoyed collecting nutcrackers.  Growing up, I took ballet for eight years.  Our local dance studio put on a wonderful production of the "Nutcracker" ballet each year.  I had such fun being a part of this wonderful production, several years in a row.  Since I grew up near Houston, Texas, I was blessed to see the Houston Ballet perform "The Nutcracker" almost every December.  Wow!  You can't believe how amazing this production is.  


Nutcrackers are such fun to collect!  Currently, I have seen them sold ALL over!  Walgreens, Wal-mart, Target...even Kroger!  Fun to collect and, inexpensive!  Start your collection today!  My children love to look at the different shapes and sizes.  


Here is our mantel:


I ordered these fun stockings from Etsy.



I love this wreath!  From Pier 1.  











Nutcrackers galore!!! Aren't their colors awesome??  Classic Christmas!  


Sending You Big Christmas Hugs & Flair, 
Beth


Linking To:


My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Southern Hospitality Blog
Dittle Dattle

2 comments:

Amy L said...

gorgeous :D

Becca Bertotti said...

What a beautiful nutcracker mantel, indeed!