Monday, May 9, 2011

SUMMER FLAIR! BRING ON A SUMMER OF FUN!

I cannot remember a time when I was MORE excited about the start of summer!  Perhaps, it is because, my daughter is finishing senior kindergarten and, as she is heading to first grade ('Real' school!) in the fall, I want this summer to be very memorable and fun-filled.  The temperature today in MEMPHIS, TN indicates the start of summer, over 90 degrees.  Bring on S~U~M~M~E~R!!  


What are your plans?  A special wedding? A wonderful vacation? Swimming with the children? A F*U*N summer party?  


I have a few FLAIR ideas to get you in the MOOD for summer...ENJOY!! 


ZAPPOS.  A very fresh and FUN summer look!   All of the items are available on ZAPPOS.   Very stylish! 

ONE KING'S LANE.   My latest home CRAZE!  I ADORE this company, available online.  LOOK at this FUN drink dispenser!   On sale NOW for $29!  SUPER convenient for summer cookouts!  

ONE KING'S LANE.  Available this week on this home goods website!  Only $25!   A great color! 
KATE SPADE.  Isn't this ring great?   A cute POP with any outfit!  
POTTERY BARN.  Awesome clay lanterns for outside.  Just light a candle and, enjoy the glow! 

These paper hanging lanterns make me want to throw a party...NOW!  LILLY PULITZER .

NORDSTROM.  By Report shoes.  Aren't these sandals DARLING??  Also available in black and ivory.  
BANANA REPUBLIC
WEST ELM .   Really hip drink dispensers for your next dinner party! 
SEPHORA.  Wonderful lip gloss by YSL.  Shimmery and SO SUMMER TIME!
ESSIE.   "Meet Me At Sunset".  This nail color screams "SUMMER"!
 PREPARE FOR SUMMER!  I am counting the days!!!  Summer 2011 is SURE to be the BEST one ever!!!  Make it a summer with FLAIR!!!  




















No comments: