Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness 2011: Day 6


I am very thankful for our place of worship, Fellowship Memphis.  We moved to Memphis over 8 years ago, with several other couples.  My husband, John Bryson, along with Bryan Loritts and Ben Parkinson, started this wonderful church.  I have truly been challenged, have grown spiritually and, have been blessed by a wonderful community of friends at our church.


The worship music, led by Jonny Pineda often brings tears to my eyes.  Incredible!

I highly recommend tuning in to our podcasts by clicking here:  Fellowship Radio .  John, Bryan and Ben are wonderful communicators!  You will also really enjoy the passionate way our Fellowship Memphis Downtown  pastor, Ricky Jenkins  teaches.  He is awesome! 


Locate a place of worship or be sure and attend your current location on a regular basis.  Don't simply attend, get involved and serve as much as possible.  You will not regret it, but, instead, be blessed beyond belief.


THANKFUL for my church!




No comments: